|01.||Administrative Assistant||35.||Front Office Administration|
|02.||Administrative Support||36.||Front Office Coordination|
|03.||Appointment Scheduling||37||Front Office Support|
|04.||Authorization to Keys / Safes||38.||General Office Administration|
|05.||Automated Phone System Admin||39.||Inventory Control/Tracking|
|06.||Branch Reception||40.||Key Account Support|
|07.||Cash Accountability/Light Bookkeeping||41.||Legal Document Preparation|
|08.||Clerical Staff Supervision/Training||42.||Management of Mail Room|
|09.||Computerized Account Processing||43.||Message Taking|
|10.||Computerized Office Applications||44.||Multi-Line Phones|
|11.||Computerized Spreadsheet Applications||45.||Newsletter Creation|
|12.||Computerized Wordprocessing Applications||46.||Office Administration|
|13.||Conference/Meeting Coordination||46.||Order Administration|
|14.||Confidential Personnel Files||48.||Order Processing|
|15.||Contract Preparation||49.||Petty Cash Control|
|16.||Control of Office Supplies||50.||Project Organization|
|17.||Copy Center Management||51.||Project Management/Support|
|18.||Corporate Reception||52.||Project Prioritization|
|20.||Credit Approval/New Accounts||54.||Project Troubleshooting|
|21.||Customer Service||55.||Purchasing/Inventory Control|
|22.||Data Entry/10-Key||56.||Scheduling of Clerical Staff|
|23.||Departmental Administration||57.||Secretarial Support|
|24.||Departmental Liaison||58.||Supervision of Clerical Staff|
|25.||Departmental Reception||59.||Supervision of Temporary Staff|
|26.||Departmental Support||60.||Supply Purchasing|
|27.||Document Control||61.||Training of Clerical Staff|
|28.||Employee Orientation||62.||Training of Temporary Staff|
|29.||Equipment Purchasing||63.||Travel Arrangements|
|30.||Executive Support||64.||Switchboard Management|
|31.||Expediting Orders||65.||Typing ___ wpm|
|32.||Express Mail Procedures||66.||Vendor Contact/Bid Requests|
|33.||File / Records Control||67.||Work Prioritization|
- Produced ___ documents for use by ___ staff.
- Opened and distributed mail to support ___ staff.
- Managed incoming/outgoing mail for ___ departments.
- Completed ___ projects for key accounts valued to Rp.___.
- Operated ___, ___, and ___ office equipment.
- Inventoried Rp.___ worth of office equipment and supplies.
- Scheduled conferences/appointments for ___ attendees.
- Prepared bulk mailings for ___ departments.
- Accounted for Rp.___ in petty cash fund.
- Processed computerized billing for ___ customers.
- Managed distribution of office supplies valued at Rp.___.
- Dealt with ___ customers daily, in person and by phone.
- Maintained files/documents to support ___ departments.
- Conducted employee orientations for ___ departments.
- Supervised ___ employees in ___ departments.
- Supervised and delegated workflow to ___ clerical staff.
- Purchased Rp.___ annually in equipment and supplies.
- Managed front office administration to support ___ staff.
- Updated filing and records for up to ___ departments.
- Provided clerical support for staff of up to ___.
- Completed marketing and administrative projects to support ___ staff.
- Provided front office and bookkeeping support for staff of ___.
- Handled ___ line phone system, transferring calls to ___ extensions.
- Created ___ page corporate newsletter distributed to ___ employees.
- Oversaw order administration for department with sales of Rp.___ annually.
- Utilized ___ and ___ programs to prepare correspondence and reports.
- Stocked and inventoried office equipment and supplies valued at Rp.___.
- Maintained ___, ___, and ___ records for up to ___ staff members.
- Implemented new mail routing procedures for ___ departments.
- Performed ___ and ___ tasks consistently meeting company guidelines.
- Oversaw office recycling program implemented in ___ departments.
- Created interdepartmental memos and letters for up to ___ employees.
- Authorized to carry keys for ___ departments and access confidential records.
- Greeted visitors and announced them to ___ departments.
- Provided executive support to President and staff of ___ sales agents.
- Compiled and updated database for over ___ customers and accounts.
- Trained clerical and temporary employees in ___ and ___ procedures.
- Utilized ___ programs to track and inventory items for ___ departments.
- Processed work orders for department with sales of Rp.___ annually.
- Organized company functions for ___ employees in ___ departments.